Sunday, March 1, 2009

In the beginning...

So I haven't ever blogged before, and I am not quite sure how everything is supposed to go. Life is an adventure, and I will be your tour guide through "A Day in the Life of Kelci".

So today was an interesting day, I got to see everyone in my family! And by everyone I mean. My mom, Amber, Bryce, Chase, Connor, Jason, Jocelyn, and yes... even my dad. It all started by going to Lehi to pick up Bryce (Whose pants, by the way, are much more like capri's). From there we continued on our journey up to my dads apartment at the gateway. When we got there we all went over to the discovery place which has a bunch of activities for kids. There was a fake helicopter outside that the kids can play in. Well we were all trying to get Bryce to go into the helicopter but he refused. So my dad got in first and Bryce finally gave in. So Bryce was about to sit down when my dad says that the helicopter is about to take off and Bryce shot right up and ran for it. I'm pretty certain that I have never seen him move so quickly!

After eating lunch with my dad and the boys I took Bryce home and met up with Amber. We went to go see Jason and Jocelyn for a bit! Then I got back to my house and have been studying for the two tests that I have to take tomorrow ever since. The tests are in Physiology and Psychology. The two BEST classes ever! So interesting. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. glad to see another family member blogging. keep it up. it will get easier. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know, amber, i'd like to think that i had a small part in kelci starting a blog since i did give her the third degree about it at jason's party. i'll take credit for it, thank you. even though you say that blogging isn't your style, kelci, i think it's awesome that you're willing to put yourself out there. we really do care and it's great to see things about your life. your first post is great ... like a pro already. totally cracked up at bryce's picture. that's so funny. good luck and please keep posting! also, good luck with your tests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now i know how other people feel when i post a comment first. what's left to say after brooke's comment? she beat me to it on kristen's blog and your blog. whatever.
    kelci- seriously makes me smile to see a little bit of you. welcome to the clique (sp?). keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! I'm glad you are blogging... check out mine (http://jessandbrady.blogspot.com/)
    and
    sammy's (http://thelifeofsammymartin.blogspot.com/)
    and
    Melanie's (http://mkmm13.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete