Saturday, September 25, 2010

Did I mention I love my job?

Basically I spend that last 7 hours at work. Some may think that this is not such great news... but for me this is fabulous news! I love my job! This is why...
The location is wonderful-- in only takes me a minute and a half to get there and the is no money necessary to pay for gas since the most convenient way to get there is to walk across the street.
I've only worked there for a little over a week and I already have the job down. 
I actually enjoy folding clothes not to mention the fact that I am pretty skilled at it. 
I work in the back for the majority of my shift so I get to chose my own music (the music that they play in the store gets really obnoxious really fast) 
I like smelling like Abercrombie without actually having to pay to buy their perfume. 
I am slowly starting to get the layout of the store memorized so it is easy to put clothes away. 
I really like 3 out of my 4 managers therefore my chances of working with a manager that I don't like is much more unlikely. 
I LOVE my coworkers. 


I enjoy dancing. Like A LOT. I am awful at it, and I love how it is impossible for me to be upset, or sad when I am dancing. It makes my life happy. Today they over scheduled the back team members so there were five of us in the back folding clothes. I can honestly say that I had an AMAZING time at work. We turned on music and just rocked out the entire time. And now I have a few new friends! The best part is that anytime my manager came back he just danced a little with us then returned to his work. Its nice to have a boss that wants me to enjoy my job. Which I do very much! Who knew that finally getting a job would be more of a blessing than just the paycheck aspect of it? Mmm... this is the life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment