Monday, September 20, 2010

Oh its been awhile...

Consistency is certainly not my strongest quality. I am still at a very new part in my life with moving out and college and everything, might as well through some blogging in there too! So here is the first (new) blog of many to come.
I am really enjoying my classes at the University of Utah. I love the campus, the people, and the professors. I would have to say my favorite class so far is Biology. It also happens to be the most challenging. I do like to think about things and how they work so that class is right up my alley! I also have two professors with really thick accents, that makes for an interesting lecture. It takes extra focus just to understand the words that they are saying! Each class I get more and more used to it though. 
I am living at my dads apartment next to the Gateway mall. It is really convient because there are 3 Trax stations that are really close so I have an easy way to get to campus for school. I also work at the Gateway so it is nice to be able to walk there. I live with my step sister Roslyn. I have absolutely loved getting to know her and I am very grateful to have a roommate that I get along with so well! I just started working at Abercrombie and Fitch which is actually pretty fun. The job gets really tedious but I have made several new friends! I also get a 30% discount... thats pretty awesome!! Unfortunately, working there also means that I pretty much constantly smell like their cologne. Hey its better than smelling really bad right?? :-)
I can honestly say that I am really happy with where I am at right now. I love learning new things and I feel like I am learning huge lessons every single day. I am so grateful for my challenges, and the things that comes easy. Life is good. 

1 comment:

  1. did you and amber plan your grand entrance back into the blogging world? :)
    thanks for the update. those gwilliam girls seem like really nice and fun girls.

    ReplyDelete