Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Love My Life!

I love that I go to a school that has so much diversity with its students and professors.
I love how much I enjoy studying for classes that I could easily hate.
I love that my sister talks to me everyday on the phone, partly because she is bored but also because she loves me. 
I love that I constantly have the opportunity to meet new people, even if I never see them again. 
I love how much I talk to my mom even though I don't live with her anymore. 
I love knowing that I love myself enough to love the people around me even strangers. 
I love observing people on campus as they text and nearly run into other people that are texting. 
I love knowing that God exists and knows that I exist.
I love eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch everyday. 
I love the exercise that I get just by walking to and from class everyday. 
I love that I can always count on my dad to call me back these days. 
I love that I can see the bright side in nearly every difficult situation. 
I love listening to music on my way to school. 
I love looking at pictures of my little brothers, I forget sometimes how much they can teach me. 
I love the way that I change my outfit 5 times a day. 
I love that I am a very authentic person, I don't feel the need to change who I am depending on the person that I am with. 
I love how there are coffee shops all over campus so no matter where I go I can smell coffee. 
I love that I have the opportunity to get to know a new sister and live in a way that creates situations to lean on her and learn from her. 
I love that I get to go to my homecoming dance tomorrow. 
I love that I know there are at least 10 people in my life that I can call at ANY time and they would be there for me without even a second thought. 
I love that I am confident in who I am. 
I love that sometimes I feel lonely, then it gives me space to be reminded of every reason that I am not alone. 
I love creating a relationship with my father that I have been searching for for the past 18 years. 
I love knowing that I am capable of anything and everything that I decide to do. 


I love my family. I love my friends. I love my life! 

4 comments:

  1. i love that you finally have a relationship with your dad.

    better late than never- right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too Kristen! YOU should come to UTAH!! :-) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey... I've waited 22 years, and put in a lot of effort and Dad still doesn't want anything to do with me! Glad things are going so well for you. Plus I don't call you cause I am bored, I call you because I love you. (And you're funny) That guys is hott... interpretation, I bet he smells good.

    ReplyDelete