Monday, January 11, 2010

Busy busy busy

Does life ever get less busy? I'm thinkin' it only gets worse from here on out. But hey, that's the way I like it! I had the second day of my bridal fair on Saturday. That one was definitely more fun! Yesterday I had the opportunity to go up to the living planet aquarium with my dad, Chase, Connor, and Chandler. Of course, my dad knew someone that helps run the place so we got to go into the back and see some of the behind the scene things. It was a lot cooler than I thought it would be!
The best part of the day was going to see Bryce. I miss that boy. Chandler and I took him out to lunch at Chili's. Lately more often than not he has been in a grumpy mood. I am pleased to say that he was in an insanely good mood! He was laughing and smiling the whole time! It was great!

I had a math test today at school... I have never been more certain about my hatred toward mathematics. But I am working on it! I am just hoping to pass the class!
Today I also found out that there is going to be a big study get together tomorrow night for my medical principles final. Where is this get together? My house. I wasn't invited until today. I guess it is no longer to necessary to be invited into someone's home... interesting.
Tomorrow I will be giving blood. Very excited.
I am glad things are busy! I never get bored! :)

1 comment:

  1. you're even excited to give blood? you ARE a special, excitable girl, Kelci. :)

    ReplyDelete