Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rockin day!

"Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour others without getting a few drops on yourself."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Life pretty much rocks. My first day back at school wasn't too bad. I can definitely handle a few more months of this. I also have a good friend at work that has been telling me for a few weeks now that I really need to marry her brother. We were kind of joking about it at first but when I found out that he is pre-med and wants to be a surgeon I was convinced! However, he leaves for his mission tomorrow and before today I still hadn't met him. Well this morning my friend texted me telling me that I need to go to lunch with them so I can write him while he is gone and get married to him when he gets back. It was definitely an interesting lunch.... mildly uncomfortable but I survived! It was also my first time eating at In-N-Out!
I also bought music for my favorite piano song! It is Angel Eyes by Jim Brickman. If you haven't heard it.. You must!! Chandler is teaching me how to play it! I've got one line down! Its a real shame that I have never played the piano before... but I am very excited!
We also finally got Jason's car out of the drive way. After months of pestering Jason it is finally happening! There was a lot of snow packed around his car though so that made the experience a challenge. We actually ended up getting Chandlers car into the driveway and pushed Jason's car up onto the trailer by hitting it with Chans car. It worked suprisingly well!
Today was pretty rockin! I am lovin life and hopefully tomorrow will be equally amazing!

1 comment:

  1. i love how enthusiastic you are about everything, kelci. it makes me smile.

    don't forget to send me a wedding announcement.

    ReplyDelete