Sunday, January 3, 2010

One New Years Resolution of Many...

Turns out I am among the worst bloggers of the century. However, I plan to fix this issue in the upcomming weeks! Wish me luck!
I have had an amazing holiday break! Lots of relaxing, working, eating, movies, the works! Last night was fun! After realizing that I am MUCH better at bowling on the Wii than in real life Chandler and I went to Jason and Jocelynn's house to watch The Lord of the Rings with them. After finding out that I haven't seen any of the Lord of the Rings series Jocelynn decides that we should watch all three in one night! Yes, we didn't start it until 11 pm to begin with and yes each movie is about three hours long. Thirty minutes into the second movie... Jocelynn heads to bed. (Great all nighter idea Joce) Out next is Jason! Who is quite hilarious when he snores and wakes himself up with a jump when he gets too loud. :) Then Chandler is out. I am the only one left awake! Needless to say, that didn't last long. We only made it through two movies. But the third and final one will be watched tonight! Can't wait!
One post down! Will I write again tomorrow?? The answer is Yes!

5 comments:

  1. yay for kelci! keep it up! Yay for exclamation points!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a trooper, kelci. i can't make it five minutes into any lord of the rings movies. happy to see you blogging for the second time =). i'll be waiting for another post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelci always uses exclamation points. When she asks me to text people back because she is busy she always says make sure to use an exclamation point so they think it is me. Wow, brooke and amy, I am impressed you are the best blog commenters ever!(exclamation point)Thanks for supporting us less active bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i won't watch those movies, either. great job staying awake during 2.

    looking forward to more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber... according to Pres. Monson we're not "less active" bloggers... we're "returning" bloggers ;-) So we've got that going for us.

    I think it would be wicked cool if we got more of the family blogging regularly. Glad to see you giving it a go.

    I'm not the world's greatest poster... but I'm a pretty good lurker (or blog-stalker, as Amy and Brooke like to call them). I always enjoy reading what's going on with the family.

    Oh... and Kelci... don't feel too bad. I've never read any of the LOTR books or seen the movies. Although I am man enough to stay up through the night to finish the movies I start ;-)

    ReplyDelete