Friday, January 8, 2010

Exhastion at the Greatest

Today has been a crazy long day! I woke up to the realization that I had not read the last chapter for a book that I need to read for my internship. Today is was the last day to take the test. Problem. I spent an hour that was meant to be spent at my internship at home completing the reading assignment. After taking the test (and passing it with flying colors might I add...) I went to have breakfast with Chandler. Fun times.
Now here's for the exhasting but fun part... Today was my second Bridal Fair. For those of you that don't know, I am on Allyse's Bridal's Fashion Team. They pick a student from a bunch of high schools in Utah to be a part of their Fashion Team. There is a whole application process and interviews. Their main focus is modesty. They sell modest wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and prom dressses. After lots of questions and I got to be the representative from my school. Its actually pretty intense. Anyway..... We get to do fashion shows and bridal fairs. So I pretty much got to stand on a pedestal with six other girls for five hours while brides came around and looked at the dresses we were wearing. Did I mention that we have to wear heels and the dresses get insanely heavy... Well its true. Its fun to chat with all the girls but boy is it exhasting. Since it is a two day fair and it is in Salt Lake I am staying at my dads house tonight. It is actually kind of fun. But tomorrow is going to be an even longer day. Yikes. Good Day. Tiring day. Exhastion at the Greatest.

3 comments:

  1. see. you think you don't have interesting things to blog about, but i just learned something about you that i did not know. very cool. where will you be at in salt lake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was at the Salt Palace. I'm not really all that into fashion but I really like the whole modeling things. I have a contract with Allyse's Bridal right now but when that ends in May I think I am going to look into modeling agencies. I am excited!

    ReplyDelete